The cyber threats that we face are not only ever-evolving, they are becoming evermore complex and sophisticated with each passing year, affecting a widening number of organisations and individuals. Over the last two year’s alone, the NCSC has reported that the UK faced 1,100 attacks, an average of 10 attacks per week.
The 6th Annual Cyber Security Summit will welcome cyber security and ICT professionals from across central government, local government, law enforcement, the NHS and wider public sector, to tackle key issues at the heart of UK public sector and discover, determine and deliberate the latest developments, strategies and technologies available to successfully defend organisations online.
Join 200+ colleagues and peers, and keep up-to-date with the scale, complexity and ever-changing threat that we face.
The 6th Annual Cyber Security Summit will take place on the 9th July in Central London. Free-to-attend for the public sector. Guarantee your place at the summit by clicking here to register.
Confirmed speakers for 2019
- Andrew Gould, Detective Superintendent, National Cybercrime Programme Lead, National Police Chiefs’ Council
- Mark Brett, Cyber Security Lead, Ministry of Housing, Communities & Local Government
- Dr Robert Nowill, Chairman, Cyber Security Challenge UK
- Mahbubul Islam, Transforming Government Security, GDS
- Siobhan Coughlan, Programme Manager, LGA
- Agata Samojlowicz, Cyber Lead, Innovate UK
- Sam Trendall, Editor, PublicTechnology
- Talal Rajab, Head of Cyber, techUK
Key points for 2019:
- Addressing the latest cyber threat landscape & government strategies
- Understanding & mitigating against the latest cyber threats to the public sector
- Joining up the dots: Working with councils to build cyber resilience
- Keeping the lights on: Securing the UK national infrastructure
- One year on: Returning to the Cyber Schools Hubs Project
- Boosting & diversifying the UK cyber security workforce
- Cyber attacks: A threat to free and fair elections
- Successfully tackling cybercrime & online fraud
- Cyber & AI: An ever-evolving secure network
- Cyber & cloud: Protecting your online assets
- The never-ending march of IoT & cyber
- Growing & exporting UK Cyber
Who should attend?
Audit Managers - Data Guardians - Digital and Innovation Leads - Directors of Information Security - Directors of Risk and Audit - Directors of Security - Directors of IT - Directors of Transformation - Head of Business Crime - Heads of Corporate Security - Heads of Cyber Security - Heads of IT - Heads of Security Solutions - Information Security Managers - Security Advisors - Security Architects - Security Engineers
- Dods is a registered Continuing Professional Development provider. For more information on the CPD, please click here.